Moai on Easter Island

Moai on Easter Island

Monday, August 13, 2012

Marmot Photo Shoot and More Mountain Views

These are only some of the adventures that are coming out of my first "office job." I can hardly call it an office job because it is really only answering a few e-mails a day (which I can do from my iphone at the summit of most peaks in the area) and maybe a phone call or two.  It is giving me a chance to get out and explore an area that I have always wanted to check out.  June Lake is a great jumping off point for so much cool stuff.  There will start to be a myriad of different views of things of different places and views of one mountain from the mountain I just climbed the other day and vise versa.  Look for views tomorrow from Boundary Peak and then Cathedral Peak soon to come.


Marmot with Cathedral Peak in the background

Curious Marmot.  Lost interest when I wouldn't give him food.

Boundary Peak (highest point in Nevada) from the Summit of Mt Dana.  Note this photo for the next blog post.

Line of cars at the Yosemite Entrance Station

Tuolumne Meadows

Mono Lake from the summit of Dana

Yosemite Backcountry

The Indian Fire from June Lake

Firestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment