Moai on Easter Island

Moai on Easter Island

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mono Lake--Take 2

After another early morning I was able to get a few shots that I like.  I think I may have lucked out on my first random stop at Mono Lake though.


These Yellow-headed Blackbirds have orange heads because much of their diet is made up of the Brine Shrimp in the lake.



The classic tufas of Mono Lake.


This might be my favorite shot of the morning.  



And we're off.
Take 3 of Mono Lake (at night) will come shortly.  Along with a other shots of the Eastern Sierra.

I'm working on a website to sell some photos.  I need to figure out a way to pay for some of this photography equipment.  I am going to try to advertise it toward images for marketing, but I also want to have a division of it for more fine art photos-ones that can be framed to put on your wall, etc.  I'm open for suggestions for company names and any other related photo sales ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Ben! Have you checked out Zenfolio.com? I have been using them for about three years now (http://ootnaboot.zenfolio.com). It's a really great and easy to use service. I've even bought prints of my own photos off of it. They come quickly and are spot on perfectly done. Talk to you soon.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete